Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sample Notary Certificate Forms Binder

I have a sample form binder that I keep loose notary certificates in. That way when someone comes to me needing something notarized they can select the form of notary certificate that I will complete for them.

I printed out the Texas notary certificate samples from the Texas Secretary of State.

Then, I made several of each type, slid them into vinyl pockets that fit into a binder and I have them ready for those documents which need a certificate and do not have one.

How, you might wonder, do I know that something needs a notary certificate if one is not already attached?

I don't. But the clients ask for it and I show them what I have. This process is acceptable according to the Texas Secretary of State.

2 comments:

  1. We all need Notary service at some point in our life. Whether you are buying a new home or a commercial land, leasing your property, starting a business in another country or migrating to a foreign country, or planning to adopt a child, the services of a Notary are imperative. With all the possibilities of fraud when it comes to legal matters, it is only sensible for someone to seek a legal Notary Public. Another factor to keep in mind is that not all Notaries are able to sign all forms of legal documents. This is another reason why you may choose to work with a large, online Notary service that can provide you with notaries whose skills match the service you seek. Visit Notary London for more information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really impressed after read this because of some quality work and informative thoughts . I just wanna say thanks for the writer and wish you all the best for coming!. oneway

    ReplyDelete