Tuesday, April 7, 2009

If you write a blog for notaries, send me a link!

Linking to your blog would be my pleasure.

I am still trying to figure out the Blogger-blogosphere tools which can be utilized with this blog but I know know (or I think I know) that exchanging links is a good thing. You can send your link in a comment or you can email me through the email you will find in my profile. I look forward to it. I intend to monitor the comments before allowing them to post so be patient. I will post it after checking out your blog site.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Brenda. My blog url is http://www.mobilenotaryreview.com. I look forward to exchanging links with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Doc Diva - I am following you now. As soon as I get more of a grasp on this I will definitely give you that link! Thanks so much. Brenda

    ReplyDelete