Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Alex, you (and your blog) amaze me...


Alex Yvonnou is a Detroit, Michigan notary. Though I only know Alex through an email relationship, I consider him a friend and notary ally.

My first blog entry is to honor him because Alex is quite the blogging expert; he is someone I can learn so much from. Just take a peek at his blog, Detroit Notary, and you will see what I mean. Frankly, I'm jealous. I have never had that kind of talent--not the layout ability, nor the writing ability. If you have ever visited one of my websites you can quickly see the difference between a writing pro like Alex and my...um...er...attempts. I guess I could describe myself as a folksy writer. I write too personally and on a whim when the mood strikes me. Alex, in comparison, writes like a professional.

His blog is tight, insightful and one of the best on the web for notaries who want to keep up with the peripheral world of things relating to being a notary signing agent.

As I begin my endeavor with my new Texas Notary Publisher blog...well, Alex, I'll be watching you...and learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment